Artist | Mooncasket
Graffiti Art / Mural / Illustration
Click to Commission!
“Sometimes one sketch isn’t enough to satisfy an illustration habit.”
Evangeline Chan “Mooncasket” is a Hong Kong based illustrator. She runs against the grain, and brings you a glimpse into one of our city’s up and coming creative mind. She delivers art for the more humble, young and fun people of Hong Kong. Evangeline has established herself through
collaborative efforts with other artists, utilising a range of D.I.Y. platforms; zines, stickers, wheat paste, etc. In 2015, she has designed campaign artwork for the House of Vans Asia Tour.
• Cambridge School of Visual & Performing Arts / 2005 - 2007
• London College of Communication / 2007 - 2010
(Bachelor of Graphic & Media Design)
• Raffles College of Design & Commerce / 2010 - 2013
(Advanced Diploma of Fashion Marketing)
• Full-time Illustrator at Max Fortune Industrial Ltd.
• Freelance in Graphic Design & Illustration
Clients include Vans, Keds, Cotton On, Brickhouse, Classified and more.
Should you be interested in working with the artist, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.