Click to Commission!
About Danielle Lopez
Danielle Lopez was born in 1993 and grew up with a creative streak that drove her to pursue art as a career path. She has shown work in several galleries such as Movement Gallery of Art and the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center, both in Atlanta. She graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design with a BFA in Illustration and a minor in Sculpture. She currently works as a freelance illustrator and fine artist in Atlanta, Georgia.
As an illustrator, I understand that my profession is the art of illusion. An illustrator must tap into the well of the audience’s imagination in order to convey a message. It is a considerable opportunity to provide more than a mere drawing, but rather offer a memorable aspect of the artist’s mind. My ultimate goal as an illustrator is to tell an entire story in a single image. I strive to encompass my driving forces of creativity and discovery with the upmost professional diligence.
Savannah College of Art and Design Atlanta, Georgia, March 2016
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration
Open Studio, November 2015, SCAD Atlanta
"They Draw and Travel", Nov 2014 - Published on theydrawandtravel.com, a database of illustrated maps
"They Draw and Cook" , April 2014 - Published on theydrawandcook.com, a website that features illustrated recipes
Movement Gallery of Art, Atlanta, Georgia, 2014
- Showcased sculpture representing technology in art during “Millennial”
Atlanta Decorative Arts Center, Atlanta, Georgia, 2014
- Displayed a well-rounded representation of current talent in “Diversity EARTH”
SCAD Exhibition Spaces
- Anderson Hall (Foundations), Savannah, Georgia Nov 2011;
- Boundary Hall (Sculpture), Savannah, Georgia, April 2013;
- SCAD Atlanta, Illustration Department, Atlanta, Georgia, May 2014
showcased exceptional classwork for the public display in SCAD buildings