I am obsessed in drawing for many reasons, especially pencil on paper, they are down-to-earth, honest, modest but versatile, and it is also an everyday stationary that people use in daily basis. Perhaps it was the first drawing medium I and many other people have used, pencil reminds me of being a kid sometimes. It is almost like an escape from reality and allows me to enter a fantasyland, to indulge myself of being blessing ignorant. I draw to record my memories, experience and anything visual that is worth to remember but they are all autobiographical based, and I used this vision to communicate and breathe.
Young emerging artist who widely exhibited in the UK, including National Gallery and Victoria & Albert Museum, London, who is seeking an artistic position in Hong Kong where I can share my art experience and exhibit to the public.
- Highly experience portrait artist.
- Excellent freehand/photorealistic drawing and painting skills, including pencil, charcoal, watercolour, acrylic and oils.
- Excellent English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Chinese word processing.
- Excellent communicative and interpersonal skills.
Wimbledon School of Art
- Master in Arts Drawing, Merit, 2012
Chelsea College of Art and Design
- Bachelor of Fine Art, First Class Honour, 2010
Central St Martins College of Art and Design
- Fine Art Foundation Studies, Distinction, 2007
Private Art Tutor: Dec. 2005 - Present,
- Instruct pupils in art, such as painting, sketching, designing, and sculpturing.
- Help student to prepare portfolio for university submission.
- Prepare lesson plans and establish course goals.
- Observe and evaluate pupils' work in order to determine student progress or make suggestions for improvement.
- Confer with student and parents
- Accompany students on field trips to museums and art galleries.
- Taught weekend painting workshops and evening classes on a roistered basis to adults, both beginner and master-class.