Click to Commission!
About Amy Tai
Amy Tai received her BA in fine Arts (Painting: High distinction) from RMIT, Australia and MA in fine Arts from CUHK. She has held 5 solo and over 30 group exhibitions in Hong Kong、 Australia、Taipei、 Macau. She works have been shortlisted at Charriol Foundation 2006 and The Hong Kong Contemporary Art Awards 2013. As the artists The West Kowloon International sculpture symposium in 2009.
Selected Group Exhibitions
Fotanian: Fotan Artists open studios, Fotan, Shatin, Hong Kong
- Sound of Image, Cattle Depot Artist Village, Kln
- Hong Kong Art Prize 2013, Wheelock Gallery, Queensway Plaza , HK.
- CUHK 50th Anniversary Alumni artwork exhibition, Central library
- Enlighten-Action for Epilepsy Presents “Lot Art”, Hong Kong Maritime Museum, Central
- National Taipei University of Education and the CUHK Alumni Painting Exhibition
- HK 0.7 seek & Keep Pop up Art Show, Central
- “Art Habitat”, HK Art Centre, HK
- “Places I haven’t been”
- Blue Lotus Gallery
Selected solo Exhibitions
Take care of yourself”- a solo exhibition by Amy Tai Iat Kuan
Fringe Club, Central, HK.
Reconstructing the Exit - Solo exhibition of Tai Iat-kuan, Amy
Murmur Gallery , centre .H K.
Interaction, Oil& Acrylic painting
The Hong Kong Art Centre.
Concept & Vision Statement for the Artwork
Amy Tai, with a touch of playfulness and pop, her abstract paintings ultimately comes from her heart, expressing her daily observations and ideas. Also, she wants express her sense of responsibility and feedback to the cultural and educational society
Should you be interested in working with the artist, please contact us email@example.com.